Thursday, August 8, 2013

playlist

I haven't really been into making too many playlists lately. Often I just pick a song and let "Genius" do the work. But I threw one together the other day that I ended up enjoying quite a bit.

So, I figured I would share with you.

Om Shanti Om
-Deva Premal - Mantras for Precarious Times

She Walks in Beauty
Lisa La Rue -Awakening the Spirit

Still in Time
Dj Drez - 4 am Plum Mood

Chigumbo
Ben Leinbach - Yoga Trance Dance
The Story of Our Land
Mental Physix - V Elements Festival Compilation

Oh My Foolish Mind
Krishna Kaur - One Creator

Walk Away
Tom Waits - Dead Man Walking


The Krishna Waltz
Krishna Das - One Track Heart

Sing to the Mountain
Elephant Revival - Elephant Revival

Japanese Temple Bowl
Steven Halpern - In the Om Zone

Peaceful Pathway
Lifescapes - Yoga Flow

Peace & Love
Mishka - Above the Bones
 


By Moonlight
Gary Stroutsos - Oasis

Om
Jane Winther - Mantra

And that's about it. Let me know what you think. 

Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment