Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Helloooo

This blog has come about because, quite frankly I have more ideas than I have time. And when the occasion arises that there are a few minutes to spare or steal, I have wonderful, fun ideas. & this is yet another one.

I like - really enjoy yoga, dogs and writing. There are other activities that I enjoy too - hiking, gardening, reading so on and so on. But dogs, yoga and writing are the big 3. I am not a very strong writer anymore, but still enjoy putting pen to paper or fingers to keypad and letting loose.

So, I have a blog about dogs (well, more about my dog), and a blog with writings on a hodgepodge of subjects. So, here is my blog about yoga. I guess it could be called "yet another blog about yoga" considering how over-saturated the blogosphere is with yoga blogs.

What this blog will contain remains a mystery.  Could be that this will be the only post (back to the time thing). To my faithful fellow practitioners/students - I am hoping to post sequences here. Probably not what we do in class  since I tend to not remember those. :( But sequences of some sort. As for the rest..... who knows?

At any rate, I hope you enjoy whatever is here. Please feel free to check out my other blogs. All comments, good, bad or indifferent are appreciated.

OMyoga_drawings_dedication_of_merit
May we all know peace






Namaste






                         Side graphic may be found
                         at omyoga.com







No comments:

Post a Comment